Wednesday, February 11, 2009

God is so good to me!

God just knocks me on the head sometimes with how much he loves me. Today he wanted me to know it for sure.

It was one of those days where I started out grumpy last night and hadn't managed to shake it yet. I was seriously on the very, very edge of completely losing it and curling up into a ball somewhere. (You know how you have those days? I have them fairly regularly. I'm not what you would refer to as "emotionally stable". Although in a surprising turn of events, this was the first one of these days I've had this school year. It usually happens much sooner. Like pre-school week.) Just when I was at my lowest point - I had just finished with my very hardest class, which is also my next-to-last class of the day - God intervened. 3 unusual things happened at once:
  1. It was 70 degrees in February.
  2. No one was out at recess (on a 70 degree day in Feb.)
  3. My last class got unexpectedly pushed back half an hour at the last minute.
So I went outside and walked around the track a few times. It didn't make everything all better, but it definitely helped. And enabled me to get through my day.

God had to be right there, smiling and hugging me, pushing me through it. He is truly an awesome God.

No comments: