Monday, February 9, 2009

My new blog

Well, I have finally finished it. I have created a second blog! I called it Fighting to Free the Skinny Girl Within. There is literally nothing on there that is not also on this blog. So, seriously, if you've been reading this blog there is no need to go there. I created it simply so that people who are only interested in finding out about my WLS experience can go there and not have to wade through everything else. I've also put a lot more detail into the labels - instead of just labeling everything with a generic "WLS", I've broken it down more. So, in the future, anytime I post something here that concerns my WLS I'll just copy it over there as well. I know it seems random and strange, but that's the kind of girl I am.

It's been an adventure reading what I've written the last 11 months or so...Sometimes I do a good job of documenting what I'm doing, and others not so much. Oh, well. I'm going with the "something is better than nothing" theory here.

No comments: