Wednesday, January 7, 2009

6 month follow-up continued

I did forget to mention one thing about my appointment. I've been having some random pains in my right side, which I mentioned to Dr. Elliot. He said it didn't sound like classic gall stone symptoms, but he wanted me to have an ultrasound to be sure. So Friday morning I'm going to have that done.

Also I got my pictures uploaded - I'm sorry some of them are fuzzy. My self-timer and I are not BFFs. Or maybe it's just that I don't know much about photography.

(side note - right now, my cat is sitting up on her haunches on my desk with her head down on my arm, which is about at her feet level. She's just chillin' like that. It's bizarre)

The day before surgery

6 weeks out

3 months out

Yesterday (6 months)

6 comments:

KayB said...

You are beautiful ;)

Anonymous said...

You look so awesome! I am so proud of you!!

Beth said...

Congratulations on all your progress. You look great and I couldn't be happier for you!

Anonymous said...

You look amazing, wonderful and like Kay said: Beautiful! Way to go Speedy Speed!

Laura: One Day At A Time said...

you look AAA-MAZING. i love your progression of pictures, it really shows off your hard work. awesome. :)

Anonymous said...

Your transformation is amazing. You look gorgeous! :)