Monday, January 5, 2009

HA!

I read many UNC basketball blogs (I know you find this hard to believe since I am neither - pronounced with a long i, not a long e - an internet addict nor a UNC fanatic, but it's true). One of my favorites is Carolina Water Cooler. Those guys are seriously funny AND know their stuff. It's awesome. Also, it's not blocked by Henrico County. Hooray!

Anyway, the point is in their preview of Wed. night's epic matchup against the College of Charleston, they referred to TEATS, which they indicated by an asterisk meant "The Eight And Twenty Season" I cracked up. I refer to that dreadful time in our basketball history rarely - and our coach at the time even more rarely - and it steals a little piece of my heart away every time it comes up.

But this is awesome. I am keeping TEATS in my vernacular for sure. Because it's not something that any true UNC fan is likely to forget anytime soon...

No comments: