Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Abby's Birthday and Brian's baptism


I had a great long weekend in Charleston! Tons of family came in to celebrate Abby turning 2 and Brian getting baptized. They both just get so much bigger and sweeter every time I see them :)

Although Abby almost slept through it :), her party was a big success! There were balloons,

cake,

tattoos,

and lots of Thomas supplies!

Even Brian got in on the theme :)

The next day Brian was baptized at church.
He wore his dad's christening gown, which was really sweet.
During the sermon, Kay and Bruce got a "shout out". They were held up as an example to the whole congregation! After the service, the family posed for endless photos...

I love these kids!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea! So sweet! Looks like you had such a great weekend!

KayB said...

So, you just blogged exactly what I would like on my blog. Can you copy and paste these things??

LOVE YOU!