Thursday, October 23, 2008

30 3/4

Today is my birthday. I'm turning 30 & 3/4. What's that you say? You don't celebrate that? I celebrate my birthday on the 23rd of every month. Unfortunately, the rest of the world hasn't caught on so it continues to be a private little celebration in my head.

30 & 3/4 is a scary, scary number....really close to 31......

Sometimes my laundry comes out of the washing machine literally dripping wet. (Load #5 of the 7 came out that way today) (The 7 loads are that pile of clothes I'm getting rid of. Come on, I'm bad but not THAT bad) Anyone know what causes this?

You know, some people just really get on my nerves.

I'm super tired so I'm going to sleep now - Night!







(you're wondering if you're the one who irritated me today, aren't you? HA)

3 comments:

Beth said...

Did the final spin cycle complete? Double check the dial. If a load gets off balance, it will shut off early and clothes will be dripping wet. If this is the case, you just have to redistribute them in the drum and let the cycle continue.

Happy B'dayish!

Anonymous said...

I hope I didn't annoy you by calling you out for your politics in GC emails. I regreted sending that email as soon as I pressed "send."

Laura: One Day At A Time said...

Happy 30+3/4!! ;) You're so much fun. The word I have to "verify" in order to post a comment is PIMMESS...awesome. And YES, I have had clothes come out dripping, and it has always been as Beth said, the spin cycle didn't complete. I hate laundry! Today I'm stuffing all mine into a closet because MACY is coming over, and I need to somehow make my apt look clean for her parents!