Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ouch!

So right now I’m at school. I can’t actually post this because blogspot is one of the millions upon trillions of fun sites that are blocked by my lovely employer, Henrico Co. Let me tell you how much I love that. None.

Last night I got on here to write my Last Will and Testament, but decided I was too tired so you guys could just fight over my stuff. Luckily for y’all, I was able to get out of bed this morning after all. I took Body Pump for the third time last night. I’ve been trying to figure out how much weight I should use – and I think I overdid it a bit. A bit. By the end, every muscle in my body was trembling uncontrollably. But I just kept thinking to myself – “No sagging skin! I will not have saggy skin!” so this better work. Surprisingly enough, I was able to get up this morning relatively pain-free. I’ve been a little sore, but nothing like when I first worked out with Sgt. Bryan and could hardly move!

So here’s a tidbit about me – I’M COLD!!!!! No matter where I am when you’re reading this, I’m probably cold. Ever since the weather started to get colder, I cannot warm up. I’ve read about other people with this surgery and I think it’s not so much the loss of weight as it is my body reacting to all the crazy changes and spewing hormones everywhere. I hear the first winter is really cold, but it gets better. Here’s to hoping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the coldzone. I went nuts my first winter and bought an amazing amount of thermal socks. I bought major fluffy fleece pajamas, I bought Old Navy bootie slippers (honestly the best $20 I ever spent!) and a big old down coat!!

Dawn
http://home.cogeco.ca/~diminishingdawn

Anonymous said...

It might just be your pillar of coldness acting up again. :)