Monday, October 20, 2008

Fall Cleaning!

I spent yesterday cleaning out my closet. Here are all my "fat clothes" that are too big for me and have to be gotten rid of:

(and that's my fat cat Christine. She's wondering what she's going to wear when all the fat clothes are gone. Don't worry yet, cat. There are still many fat clothes to come) (Don't let her innocent look fool you) (Does anyone want to adopt her? And her brother? They're great cats. Really.)

Also, here's a picture of me in my favorite outfit from last winter, when I was so big I was just trying to hide in my clothes:

I know, my hair - and the expression on my face - is super attractive here but look past that, ok? Looking at the picture the clothes don't look that big, but trust me. They're really too big. I tried to take one of those holding-out-the-fat-pants-to-show-how-much-bigger-you-used-to-be pictures, and I can hold them out a lot - they really don't stay up by themselves - but I'm still too fat to post it on the internet. Someday!

On Friday, I was working with some of my kids when some men in suits wandered by in the hall. One of my most quotable kids asked me what they were doing and I told her I didn't know. She said, "They must be going to church after this!"

2 comments:

KayB said...

I am glad you are updating your blog, because OBVIOUSLY you are too busy to call me. I mean, its been like TWO DAYS!! (Yeah, that's right, I am worried about not talking to you yesterday.) I am so so proud of you! Nice pic, BTW - I can definitely tell how much smaller you are, even if you can't see what I do ;) YOU ARE AWESOME! Can't wait to see you on Friday!

Laura: One Day At A Time said...

i am so jealous. my brother won't even see me when i have something important to tell him. :( anyway, yes, i wanted to tell you that our school, too, is having clifford visit this week...maybe YOU will be inside?? i wish. i need some help at school. the children are driving me crazy this week.