Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Shhhhh.....

I'm scared to say it out loud, because I'm afraid it's not really true. I'm going to have to whisper it.

I've lost 100 pounds.

I'm excited and at the same time trying to rein it in because I still have a long ways to go. Of course, my brain just keeps telling me - "Yeah, well good for you. I can't believe you even let yourself get into a situation where you had 100 pounds to lose and you still have 60 to go. " Although there's another, albeit smaller, piece of my brain that wants to walk up to everyone I see and say "Hi. I'm Sarah. I've lost 100 pounds." Especially if it means we can have a conversation that does not revolve around elections or politics.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Wonderful!

KayB said...

Yay Sarah! You are doing so great :D

See you in just a couple days!

Beth said...

That's wonderful and you look great!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME. You are just AWESOME.

Anonymous said...

YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY! So happy for you!

Joy said...

Man...I totally missed it when you posted this. I'm totally behind in ALL my blog reading. With no job you'd think I'd spend all my time on the computer. Well okay, I do...but obviously not in the right places.

Well anyways, I am so proud of you and so excited for you. What a wonderful day!