Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone!

The title of the sermon at my parents' church today was simply "He Is Risen!" And that's it - because Jesus rose from the dead, he affirms that he IS God and that he has come to die for us and make us right with God. It's an overwhelming, mind-blowing concept. The chorus of one of my favorite praise and worship songs sums it up for me:

Because he lives I can face tomorrow
Because he lives all fear is gone
Because I know he holds the future
And life is worth the living just because he lives


I've spent the day hanging with the cutest baby in all the world. We went on an Easter egg hunt yesterday at Amazement Square and today we went to church and opened her Easter basket. She's so cute - she loves to play outside and will go stand at the top of a step and hold her little hand up, just waiting for you to come help her down. In the morning, I'm heading home with her and her mom (my sister) for the first part of the week since I'm on Spring Break.

Her parents have asked me not to put any more pictures of her up, so since they're her parents :), I'm taking them down. So just imagine the cutest baby you've ever seen, and that will be her!









No comments: