Monday, May 19, 2008

Abby's Favorite Aunt!

Guess who said my name today?!?!?! I was talking to my sister, and she told Abby to say Sarah and she clearly went "Say-Say!" She was excited, too. You could tell :) Kay said they look at my picture when they practice saying it. I am soooooo excited! I will happily be Say-Say, or whatever else she wants to call me. She's so sweet - I can't wait to go down there this weekend!

I had a busy weekend. I had some friends from Charlottesville graduate from med school (and they're younger than I am - scary!) so I went down for that party. I also spent a good bit of time working on cleaning my house. It is such a disaster - I am lucky that it's so small :) But tomorrow they're coming to clean the carpets,so I have to have everything in order.

I've started tracking my meals at http://www.thedailyplate.com and I've found it really easy to use. My nut wanted me to do a food diary and you know me - why write it down when I can do it online?

Off to Bill's to spend my teacher appreciation gift certificates for dinner!

No comments: