Saturday, May 31, 2008

I have a new job!

I finally got my placement for next year! I'm going to be working at Fair Oaks Elementary. Now this means about as much to you as it does to all of you faithful readers in Omaha. But it means that I have a job! Yay!

I went to see the Sex and the City movie tonight. It was cute. I'm not going to lie - I liked it just fine. I never really watched the series, so I wasn't as into it as some were. I don't have the energy right now for a diatribe about what that movie says about how morally low our society has sunk, but trust me I'm thinking it. Which is not to say that I didn't go out to see it and then go out for cosmos with the girls like a significant portion of the women in Richmond tonight. What that says about me is something else I don't have the energy to think about...

No comments: