Monday, September 8, 2008

I'm an aunt again!

My favorite nephew was born tonight! Brian Rhoads was born at 7:51 weighing 7 lb, 6 oz. Everyone is doing well. He has a ton of hair! He was born after Abby's bedtime, so she'll have to wait until tomorrow to meet her little brother. I, on the other hand, have to wait until SATURDAY which is awful. I'll go down right after school on Friday. They'll be home from the hospital by then, and I can't wait to see everyone. My mom is on her way down now, which is good. She's actually very helpful in these situations (much more so than me)

He's named after both of his grandfathers, which is sweet. I especially like that Abby is an A, Brian is a B....I hope if they have another one it starts with C. ABC order is awesome ;) I'll let you know more if I hear it.

YAY!

No comments: