Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Good times were had by all

So I told you my girls were coming for a fun birthday weekend, right? Boy, did they! As you can see, we had a great time. We hung out at my house a good bit, then went out. It's always fun to see them!

Yesterday, I went $0.99 bowling with my 4 Richmond friends. Of course, it was right after I had the stomach pain attack, so I was still a little bit high off of my pain medicine. Julie had to come pick me up :) But hydrocodone must be a bowling-enhancing drug b/c I bowled a 135!!!!!! I've never bowled close to that before - maybe a 112 was my highest? (And, let's be honest - my lowest was a 23. yep, 23. And one time I won a bowling trophy. For the most gutter balls. So clearly I'm a master bowler)

Alright, I'm off. I'm visiting friends in Charlottesville and NoVa this week, then I'm back home to Lynchburg where my little brother and his girlfriend are coming from Fl. to visit. So it's a busy week for me! Stay cool now.....


P.S. - You know that Griffin iPod play-in-the-car thingie that I was raving about the other day? Well, yes they did a great job with the packaging. But the thing itself is a piece of crap. It hardly works at all. I guess you really do get what you pay for!

No comments: