Monday, July 14, 2008

A new haircut

So I finally got my haircut today. I do this, oh about once a year. This year I did the same thing I did last summer - wandered into the Regis at the mall and said "Is there anyone available to cut my hair?" Now, I know this isn't the best plan. I need to be better at this. And things like getting my nails done. *sigh* Anyway, here's what it looks like:

As you can see, the little bit of natural wave in my hair makes it do funkdidliomark things - like flip out on one side and in on the other. Any ideas? I wonder what would happen if I put some of that curl activating stuff on it..

In other "news", while I was taking this picture, I got to play with the effects on Photo Booth.




I know. I'm too cool. Or not. I spent a lot of time running around doing errands today.

Tomorrow I go back for my first follow-up appointment with Dr. Elliot. I can't wait! I'm excited to get weighed, of course (I've purposely avoided doing it - I don't even have a scale at home) But I'm more excited for him to tell me that I can eat FOOD! I went out and bought eggs and canned chicken tonight in preparation for the "mushy food" stage that I'm hoping will begin tomorrow. I'm also hoping that he'll give my clearance to go to Lynchburg this weekend (shouldn't be a problem) and to start exercising and swimming again (not sure how this one will go). I'm just ready to move on to the next stage of this whole process...

It's weird, because I don't really feel hungry most of the time. But I feel good, like I SHOULD be able to eat anything I want, and I can't which is frustrating. So I will be sure and report back. Happy Monday everyone!

No comments: