Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Good, The Bad, and Today

The Good - 3 of my 7 meetings today got postponed!

The Bad - Meeting #8 was an appointment with Dr. Elliot. I showed up to a dark, locked office. Turns out the appointment is tomorrow. Oops.

The Good - I wore a pair of pants today from my closet that I haven't fit into in a long time!

The Bad - When I got home after a whole day at work, I discovered the hole in the crotch. Nice.

The Good - I am basically finished setting up my classroom, so I took some pictures:


The Bad - I still don't know what to do when I'm in that classroom.

The Good - I got a two hour nap today and then made it to the gym.

The Bad - I was the only one who showed up for the water aerobics class.
Sub-Good - I swam for a while and then took the next class (the hardest water aerobics class I've ever taken) so I got good exercise today.

The Very Good - My good friend Amy had a baby today! It's her second child, and 2nd boy, and he arrived almost a full month early. But everyone is doing well and he's super cute.

The Verdict
: Exhausted. (but not as exhausted as Amy)

1 comment:

Beth said...

Great looking classroom!