Thursday, August 21, 2008

To Bed, To Bed

Is it incredibly sad that I'm ready to go to bed and it's only 7:00? I think I may just be in bed by 8 tonight. I'm that tired. And it hit me suddenly when I finally sat down tonight.

I had a great first day back to work today. Not the waking up at 6 a.m. part. That part wasn't so great. But I really like my classroom, and I got a TON done. And everyone I met was super friendly. One girl, of course, knows my mom. (Everyone knows my mom) She used to teach with her in Lynchburg. I still don't know squat about what to do when the kids actually come, but I think I'll have a classroom ready for them ;) If I get as much done tomorrow as I did today, my classroom may get done then! I'm not counting on it, though - but it's not as labor-intensive as setting up a kindergarten classroom.

Ok, I'm seriously off to bed now. Thanks for all the notes and calls of encouragement on my first day back ;) I just wanted to report in that it was a good day!

P.S. - No food issues today, either. yay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! So glad you had such a productive and good day! I was thinking about you today and wondering how things were going. I am jealous that you are probably already asleep, I should follow your lead for sure. See you SOON! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, oh - great news that you didn't have any food issues today. That is encouraging!