Tuesday, June 3, 2008

CRASH!

So............. trauma. I had my first car wreck today. I totally sideswiped a guy on 64. He was in my blind spot, and I tried to change lanes in the middle of heavy traffic. *sigh* It was very scary but I did NOT cry! At least....not until later in the car when I called my dad. OH! No one was hurt, by the way. Both cars were damaged, but not majorly. We both drove away with no problem. The guy I hit was really nice. I admitted to the cop that I made a mistake, and it was my fault and he charged me with improper lane change and not reckless driving. So, all in all, as car wrecks go, I suppose it could have been much worse. It was stupid though and I was embarrassed about it.....and now I have to deal with the insurance hassle.

The good news, though is that I just won $2,000 at Facebook poker! Actually, that would be good news were it real money. I need to go to bed. Too much drama for one day!

No comments: